Sunday, 25 November 2012

Very late post on a Halloween party


 Skirt - Black Widow, Socks - Primark, Necklace - River Island (I think?), Bag - H&m

 So I know it's been Halloween a long long time ago but I just keep forgetting to post stuff on my blog. I went to this halloween party about a month ago where I was dressed up as a school girl. Had a great time and snapped quite a few pictures so I thought I would still post them. 

I really want to get into blogging again, since I only post once a month, which really sucks. I will try to put up more posts in the upcoming year of 2013 (if we are still alive by then!) and of course in november and december. 

6 comments:

  1. Haha awesome!
    Dat rokje is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this looks like so much fun! I love your wee tartan skirt :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys were having loads of fun and you look super cute in tartan skirt!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!
    Skirt is gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit haha. Oh and better late than never!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous. Love your phone case haha :)xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete