Tuesday, 8 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR





Croptop - Topshop, Choker - Friend's, Boyfriend jeans - Topshop, Cut out boots Arabel - Topshop 

This is what I wore on my new years eve. I am in love with my Arabels from Topshop, they look nice with glittery socks!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is excited for the new year, I sure am! I don't have a lot of resolutions this year, except  for eating healthy again (since I've been naughty and eaten way too much on Christmas) and blogging more, because I must admit that I've really been slacking off. I will try to get more quality posts up and I'm trying to save up for a new camera, since 75% of my posts consist of iPhone pictures, which I'm always on about but it really bugs me. 

I've been having quite a hectic week, lots of things have happend and are still happening but I'm getting back on track.


7 comments:

  1. I have this top, I love how you've worn it! The socks and boots look great together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, die schoenen zijn echt geweldig!
    Jouw stijl is echt zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect!!! I absolutely love the boots. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza is making me drool....love the outfit girl! cant go wrong with a crop top and high waisted jeans ;)

    xo ohsokatieli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee your outfit x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete