Wednesday, 16 January 2013

London part 1

Blazer - Urban Outfitters, Fur Collar - H&m
Jumper - Topshop, trousers - Pull&bear
Tea at  National Gallery, I had the walnuts pie and peach ginger tea which were unreal!

Jacket - Topshop


 I went to London around Christmas time and it was absolutely amazing. I think London is my favourite city, I just love everything about it (cute boys included!). And around Christmas it's even prettier, I just love the decorations. As you can see on the pictures I ate loads and load, no regrets though! Also did a lot of shopping which is always good.

There are probably a lot more pictures from my time in London where I'm actually in the picture, but they're not on my laptop so I need to sort that out and put those up later.




10 comments:

  1. cool post! London is probably my favourite place too ahah
    where are your jeans from? :--) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeele leuke aankoopjes, en k ben blij dat je het leuk vond. Ik ga er sowieso wonen, echt de leukste stand waar ik ooit ben geweest hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met kerst in Londen zijn lijkt me echt geweldig!
    Ah jij hebt zoveel leuke kleren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEVINA STAHP ur too perfect ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus ik volg je nu gewoon !:)

    Kom gerust een keer langs als je tijd heb :)

    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Your Blazer, Your such a Stunning Girl <3
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blazer is gorgeous!! Love it and all your other outfits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black quilted jacket !

    ReplyDelete